Home / US Visa in Thailand\

US Visa in Thailand\

US Fiancée Visa in Thailand

.The K1 Visa or US Fiancée Visa is a type of US Visa which allows an American citizen to bring his Thai Fiancée to the United States with plans to get married when in the US. And during first 3 months of arrival in the US, it is a must that both get married. Your fiancée can work in the U.S., once with a possible employer then you apply for and receive a work permit.

Read More »